December 18 News Alert: Historic protection for BC’s Sacred Headwaters Announced
“Cultivating a sustainable future from a sustainable environment rooted in our culture and thriving wild salmon ecosystem.”
The Skeena Watershed Conservation Coalition was founded in 2004 by a diverse group of people living and working in the Skeena river watershed. Our board of directors…
- Community Forums Over Concerns over LNG
March 03, 2014 » Media Releases
- Not Just Snowboarding! Beyond Boarding and the Sacred Headwaters.
January 13, 2014 »
- Klappan area get a break on any new permits for coal licence plans
December 16, 2013 » News Clippings
- Fracking and Liquefied Fracked Gas - Sydney, BC
Saturday, Mar 01
- Fracking and Liquefied Fracked Gas - Salt Spring Island
Friday, Feb 28
- Boom & Bust: Frack Off!
Saturday, Feb 15
- Backcountry Film Festival
Saturday, Jan 25
We need your support for SWCC and the Tahltan in permanently protecting the Sacred Headwaters - birthplace of the Stikine, Skeena and Nass watersheds, 3 of our greatest wild salmon rivers!
The David Suzuki Foundation congratulates the Tahltan First Nation and its supporters for this courageous stand to protect the lands, waters and wildlife of the Sacred Headwaters. We urge the B.C. government to move quickly to protect this global gem.